Don’t wait for your university to decide what’s best for you. Start your own reading group, arrange a series of lectures or a conference, you could even set and mark your own assignments.
How to get started:
- Find a friendly lecturer who is sympathetic to the aims of Climate 101.
- Ask them if they would give a lecture on some aspect of climate change as it impacts the subject you are studying.
- Consider asking them to set an assignment related to climate change.
- Link up with other C101 groups studying the same degree as you at different universities around the world – find out what they are doing
- Consider organising a C101 conference for your subject
- Start a C101 reading group. Choose a book, an article or a video and discuss it over tea and cake. Invite lecturers to join the group discussion.